From ancient times the marble surface has been among the materials associated with luxury and good living standard. In the past, only rich people could afford to install marble at their homes. Over the years, marble has preserved its good reputation but became a more widespread material. If you are also among those who prefer marble over the other flooring options,then you definitely have taste. And you should familiarize and learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of marble surfaces.
Is the marble surface good option for kitchen worktop or bathroom floor?
There are areas at home where marble seems the best flooring choice but now we will discuss the option of installing marble in kitchens and bathrooms.
- One of the greatest advantages of marble is that it is available in many patterns and nowadays it is not as expensive as it used to be.There are many other materials that look like marble but yet, nothing compares to its beauty and the unique appearance it adds to every room.
- In a matter of fact, marble kitchen countertops seem appealing to many homeowners. After all, you can easily tidy up the clutter and wipe down the surface. However, don’t forget that you will need marble polishing products in order to preserve the good condition of your countertop for the years to come.
- Another reason why you can opt for marble countertops is that marble is a heat-resistant material and even if you place a hot plate onto it, no damage will be done. However, it is important to note that damages are not easily fixed. Minor scratches can be treated with a stone polishing product, though.
- If you are willing to install marble in your bathroom, you should think twice. Even if you opt for the most expensive marble material in the store, you will notice unpleasant water stains really soon and these are pretty difficult to remove. But that be easily fixed while using our professional marble polishing services. We specialize in marble polish and marble restoration services, thus your marble surface will be in good hands.
- One of the greatest advantage of the marble is that is really strong material. If you clean it and maintain it on time and most importantly properly. The floor may easily outlived you.
If you are planing to put marble surface in your kitchen or bathroom. You should definitely think about the cleaning of the marble. Depending on the usage the marble may needs deep cleaning or even grinding from every year to once in couple of years. Please note that this is not your general marble cleaning. This is deep marble cleaning which you will need eventually. The procedure of polishing marble is done by professionals floor cleaning company and our advise is to not experiment with the deep cleaning your self, as you may damage the surface permanently. Contact us and we will be happy to answer all your question and provide you with free advise on how to clean and maintain your marble floor.
Based on our professional experience as marble polishing company. We believe that the marble surface is great material which is perfectly suitable for your bathroom or kitchen. The marble countertops and worktops are great choice for any modern or retro looking kitchen. As for the bathrooms, although they might be couple of down sides – such as water staining. This should not let you down, as those stains can be easily treated and removed.
It may seems like installing a marble countertop is a better idea than using marble for your bathroom. However at the end of the day this is your personal choice. But do please note that it is a high-maintenance material but if you discipline yourself and take care of the surfaces, marble can serve you for many years.